Black Food & Wine Experience 2020
Event StartFebruary 01, 2020 19:00PM
Event End February 01, 2020 23:00PM
BLACK FOOD & WINE EXPERIENCE 2020
About this Event
Black Food & Wine Experience- Night Festival
Celebrate the Contribution of Black Culture through Food & Wine in the most Lit Foodie Celebration.
CULTURE EAT DRINK LEARN CONNECT
Two Floors of a Foodies Paradise as we kick off Black History Month
Dress to Impress- Cultural or All Black Attire Suggested
Professional & Friendly Attitude Required.
All Inclusive with Ticket Purchase
Greetings BFWE goers, were so excited to bring you this event
Feb 1, 2020 just in time to kick off Black History Month.
Here are some FAQ:
1. Is this event a sit down plated dinner? The answer is no! This is a tasting event. There will be some lounge seating and highball tables setup strategically through out the space.
2. What's included in the event? Once you purchase a ticket all food, wine and cocktails are included. Want to tip your bartenders, please do so.
3. What to wear? This event represents the best of yourself, so have fun and come with your signature look- African or Black suggested.
4. Can I bring my own food? No outside food or drinks allowed
6. Where is the event - Impact Hub, Uptown Oakland
7. What time does door open? 6:30pm
8. What time is food served? 7pm-9:30pm
9. Parking? There are 4 parking lots in the area. I strongly suggest you take Lyft or Uber. Please drink responsibly.
10. How old do you have to be to attend? 21+ grown n sexy only
11. When did the BFWE start? Chef Mimi inc started the BFWE 2016. The first event held 100, than 250, than 500+
12. Why the BFWE? Chef Mimi saw the need to create a platform to showcase black chefs, winemakers and allies. The concept of the event derives from her show "Bringing it to the table"
13. Where can I learn more about Chef Mimi? Please visit www.thechefmimi.com
14. Who attends the BFWE? Professionals 25+, from different gender, race, sexuality and more.
15. Who is not welcomed? Anyone who isnt positive, open and or ready to explore amazing food, wine and cocktails.
16. Are pets allowed? Althou we love our furry friends, pets are not allowed.
17. We reserve the right to refuse Alcohol to anyone who appears to be over the limit. This is for the safety of yourself and others
18. Is there vegan options? Absolutely we will have a "Green Room" dedicated to Vegans and those who want to explore.
19. When will tickets go on sale? Tickets are on sale now! earlybird tickets will end 11..19
20. What vendors are participating? There are going to be the best of the best- Restaurants, caterers, chefs, food brands, wine makers, cocktail makers, cooking demos, coffee lounge, cooking competition, cupcake wars and more.
The complete list will be released in January.
21. Is the event wheelchair accessible? Yes, let us know if you need any help.
22. NO one under 21 years of age is allowed into this event, no exceptions. 25+ preferred!
23. Are you accepting vendors? No, we are full! Thanks please inquire about 2021 after Mach 2020.
24. Will there be music at this event? Yes!
The Black Food & Wine Experience
Date And Time
Sat, February 1, 2020
7:00 PM – 11:00 PM PST
Impact Hub Oakland
Oakland, CA 94612